Internet Marketing Specialist
Sophie and Mollies has an open part-time position for an Internet Marketing Specialist.
Responsible for all marketing activities and online branding.
- Establish a good marketing brand for the store
- Work with photographer to select quality pictures to advertise
- Create ads for local magazines.
- Improve search-engine rankings.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Send out quality messages on these channels.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
- Create Internet ads.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Monitor store's online reputation.
- Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
- Highlight and encourage positive comments.
- Manage and deliver email lists.
- Design and deliver emails.
- Craft email campaigns.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Follow up on responses.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
Send resume and contact information to the following email address: email@example.com